My debit card ahs never left my side but somehow the UK was able to make 4 transactions totaling up to 150.00 and they told me that they cannot stop the transaction and that it would take 45 days to get my money back.What great customer service that is, really 45 days.

I was hot!!! It took 3 months just to get my sign up bonus and that is becuase I had to send 5-8 emails complaining.

I would never refer anyone to MPower debit card sevices, what a rip-off!!!RUN PROTECT YOURSELF DONT DO IT!!!!!

Had an Experience with MPower Debit Cards?

Comments

take a look at the cardholder's agreement (a.k.a.Terms & Conditions) and you will see the answers to your questions.

anyone who is complaining now about the card is just plain s-t-u-p-i-d for not reading the fine print firsthand.

a prepaid debit card company has fairly similar processes compared to a traditional financial institution.if there is a problem, the usual culprit is not the card but the *** who uses it.

take a look at the cardholder's agreement (a.k.a.Terms & Conditions) and you will see the answers to your questions.

anyone who is complaining now about the card is just plain *** for not reading the fine print firsthand.

a prepaid debit card company has fairly similar processes compared to a traditional financial institution.if there is a problem, the usual culprit is not the card but the *** who uses it.

The irs deposited my refund on the card and i never got it they told me it could take several weeks for me to get it ...

im very upset..they give me the run around

IS THIS FOR THE MANGO PREPAID DEBIT CARD? im having problems trying to find other complaints with them since its a brand new company and would appreciate any information or what not if you are talking abou the prepaid card. thanks